Welcome to this blog, the online home from home of the Funny Business series of comedy workshops.
This is where I'll be posting information and updates on upcoming sessions, and be putting up videos filmed both during these workshops and at The Late Train Comedy Night, hosted at the same venue (The Railway Inn, Winchester). I hope that we can get some good feedback and discussion going under the videos, both from those that were at the session/night in question, and from those that couldn't be with us.
Until then- what's the most embarrassing freudian slip you've ever heard slipped? I had a history teacher once who, when talking about the British legal system in connection with the royal family- well, let's just say that he meant to say "Regina vs Regina"...
It might be a bit of 'you had to be there' poser, but comment below if you've got one. Until then, keep safe, and keep laughing!
No comments:
Post a Comment